Thursday 24 March 2016

Bond No. 9 - Chinatown

My own private time capsule.  It takes me back to a time when I hung out with these new age hippies. A time of freedom, of liberty when I left my lacklustre marriage and found myself.  It sings to me of long-shadowed afternoons, drinking chai on the porch of a large, ramshackle house that had once been glorious.  Set amongst majestic magnolia, willow, peach and apple trees, meandering gardenias and wisteria creeping wherever they could. Misfits on cushions, strumming guitars, beating bongos and breeze fuelled wind-chimes creating a soundtrack for soaring spirits and lonely hearts. Nag Champa curled it's way through diaphanous curtains to wrap around bare-bronzed shoulders, curtained by patchouli scented tresses and skin musk.  But just inside the window, on a threadbare sofa, with a beaten metal tray of blown-out candles, sits a girl with a book.

~ jojo

White Floral - Warm Spicy - Floral - Woody - Tuberose - Vanilla

Top notes seduce with intoxicating scents of peach blossoms and bergamot. The heart is composed of gardenia, honey and sensual sweet tuberose, peony and orange blossom, while the base is made of patchouli, cedar, warm and soft vanilla, sandalwood, cardamom, and Guiac wood. The perfume is characterized as floriental, which can also be sensed from its very name and the bottle design. 


This is my Signature Scent - I will love it until the day I die <3

No comments:

Post a Comment